e v e l y n *

Monday, April 03, 2006

mayb things ARE going to change for the better with justin by my side!! jus his words and stuffs. i dunnoe whether to treat him as a brother or wad. he's so much older than me. he's nice i admit. better than "him" (a person who i've always treated as a brother) p/s: the "him" i've always been refering in my blog is simply jus sm1 i've treated jus like a buddy. mayb less. he's not like my bf/crush or something. (look down) i looked back at my old post i've in the aug last yr it's been nearly 8 months. i've wasted 8 bloody months. i've enough of it as well. i jus realised u werent even my type jus tt u've done too much for me u make me feel like i was yours and you were mine but it wasnt u were simply jus someone i look up to jus like an elder bro. come on, jus let's buck up for our o level. it's not the time to be in a bgr. xD i jus realised i've change too much ever since last aug too. i turned frm a quiet girl to somehow-attention-seeker. damn it la.. i jus wanna study hard........... can i do it......? *i asked god as i prayed each night.